Tool trays in woodworking shops have always had one pesky problem - they collect lots of dust. Not so with our Dust-Free Shop Trays, which feature a perforated steel bottom so the dust falls out, and your stuff stays in. The trays are pre-drilled to attach to the side of our new 24" deep steel stands, and they also have holes with a 16" spacing for mounting to wall studs. Since the trays don't sit on your work surface, your benchtop will be free of tools and parts, and dust is free to fall through the bottom of the tray. Ideal for commonly used items, especially items that tend to roll, such as hardware, drill bits, drill drivers and screwdrivers.
- Tray measures 5"W x 24"L x 3"H.
- See also 45605 (sold separately), which measures 5"W x 24"L x 1"H.
- Constructed of 16 ga. galvanized steel for incredible durability and resistance to corrosion.
- Honeycomb bottom for dust drainage.
- Pre-drilled with 16" stud spacing.
- Mounting hardware not included
- Set Up Shop Fast With Rockler's Steel Shop Stands
- Rockler's Steel Shop Stand | Power Miter Saw Station
- Rockler's Steel Shop Stand | Work Table
- Rockler's Steel Shop Stand | Sharpening Station & Drill Press Station
- Rockler's Steel Shop Stand | Mini Lathe Station
- Rockler's Steel Shop Stand | Multiple Tool Tables
- Rockler's Steel Shop Stand | Accessories
|Manufacturer Part Number||48477-PERF|