The created vortex effect collects dust and debris longer, without losing suction caused by prematurely clogged filters on any vacuum. 10-gallon translucent bucket is conveniently easy to empty. Holds twice the capacity of competitors' products and is easy to see when it's full.
When used with most power tools and shop vacuums, the Dust Right® Separator captures sawdust, wood chips, and other debris before it enters your vacuum, preventing the loss of suction power caused by a clogged vacuum filter. The five-caster base makes it exceptionally stable and easy to maneuver around the shop. Plus, hoses connect inside the in/out ports, preventing unintentional disconnections. Includes a 36" flexform hose that connects the Dust Right® Separator to any vacuum with a standard 2-1/4" ID inlet port.
- The Dust Right® Separator creates a cyclonic air flow that causes most wood dust particles and other materials that are heavier than air to separate, preventing them from being passed to the vacuum.
- Not intended for fine airborne dust such as drywall dust.
- Maximum performance can be expected when using the Dust Right® Separator in woodworking or general shop cleaning applications.
- Shop vac not included
- Rockler Produces Dust Right Dust Separator to Keep Shop Vacs Clean
- Rockler DustRight Vacuum System Adds Dust Collection Airflow, Accessories
- Guest Blogger Renaissance Woodworker on the Dust Right System
- Remarkable Rockler Reviews: Dust Right is Doin' it Right!
- Dust Right - A New Answer for Small Shops
- How to Improve Your Home Workshop's Dust Control and Collection System
- Getting Started with Dust Collection
- Dealing with Fine Wood Dust
- Dust Collection System Design and Equipment
- Dust Collection: Solutions for Special Challenges
- Dealing with Fine Woodshop Dust: Personal Respiratory Protection
- Dust Collection: Add a Stage to Improve Performance
- Dust collection: Finding the solution that's right for you
(1) Dust Right® Separator
97 Review(s)View All
Super productPosted November 13, 2014
Awesome!Posted November 1, 2014
Great ValuePosted October 13, 2014