The created vortex effect collects dust and debris longer, without losing suction caused by prematurely clogged filters on any vacuum. 10-gallon translucent bucket is conveniently easy to empty. Holds twice the capacity of competitors' products and is easy to see when it's full.
When used with most power tools and shop vacuums, the Dust Right® Separator captures sawdust, wood chips, and other debris before it enters your vacuum, preventing the loss of suction power caused by a clogged vacuum filter. The five-caster base makes it exceptionally stable and easy to maneuver around the shop. Plus, hoses connect inside the in/out ports, preventing unintentional disconnections. Includes a 36" flexform hose that connects the Dust Right® Separator to any vacuum with a standard 2-1/4" ID inlet port.
- The Dust Right® Separator creates a cyclonic air flow that causes most wood dust particles and other materials that are heavier than air to separate, preventing them from being passed to the vacuum.
- Not intended for fine airborne dust such as drywall dust.
- Maximum performance can be expected when using the Dust Right® Separator in woodworking or general shop cleaning applications.
- Shop vac not included
(1) Dust Right® Separator
81 Review(s)View All
Does what it saysPosted April 7, 2014
1. Saves on buying replacement Shop Vac filter bags
2. If you accidentally suck up something you didn't mean to, it's easy to find without having to rip open a bag.
A great addition to my shopPosted March 30, 2014
I love it!!!Posted February 23, 2014
Thank you, Rockler.