- The Tool Port features a flexible rubber boot on one side that guarantees a tight connection and allows for slight variations in the size of the tool's dust port. Requires a metal hose clamp to connect to tool (sold separately).
- The Floor Nozzle includes a built-in filter grate to keep large particles from entering your dust collection system.
- The StableGate™ blast gate prevents unwanted movement when opening the gate. It features multiple screw holes to allow for mounting in any direction.
- Rockler Produces Dust Right Dust Separator to Keep Shop Vacs Clean
- Rockler DustRight Vacuum System Adds Dust Collection Airflow, Accessories
- Dust Collection Series: Putting It All Together
- Dust Collection Series: Moving DC From Tool to Tool
- Woodshop Safety Lesson 1: Clean Up the Dust!
- Guest Blogger Renaissance Woodworker on the Dust Right System
- Remarkable Rockler Reviews: Dust Right is Doin' it Right!
- Dust Right - A New Answer for Small Shops
(1) Dust Right Handle
(1) Bench Nozzle
(1) 36'' Extension Wand
(1) StableGate® Blast Gate
(1) Floor Nozzle
(4) Spring Clips
56 Review(s)View All
My large shop is certainly a...Posted March 13, 2011
I have set this system up...Posted March 6, 2011
I'm still trying to get my...Posted March 19, 2010