- Duster Tufts make a great detail brush to have within reach of your work table or workbench
- Much easier to use than a full size counter duster or bench brush on many applications
- An ideal project for beginner and intermediate woodturners!
- Duster Tufts are available in 15mm (approximately 5/8") and 35mm (approximately 1-3/8") diameters, where "diameter" refers to the handle end of the duster.
- Both sizes measure 4-1/4" long.
- Widths at the wide end will vary depending on usage.
- Chinese hog bristles do not produce static electricity.
- Handle blank should be 1/2" wider than brush tuft diameter, and 1/2" to 3/4" longer than the desired final length.
- Not designed for food use.