Eliminates dust while flush trimming and routing small decorative edges - among the most common routing jobs woodworkers encounter! Offers easy tool-free installation onto any router baseplate that accepts a standard Porter Cable template guide bushing. 2-1/2" O.D. dust port.
- Installs easily onto any router baseplate that accepts a standard Porter Cable template guide bushing.
- Knurled nut offers tool-free installation.
- Thread pattern for knurled nut is the same as a Porter Cable guide bushing, meaning replacement nuts are easily available.
- Works with bits up to 1" in diameter.
- Works with stock up to 1-3/8" thick.
- Bearing must be at least 1/2" dia.
- Dust port measures 2-1/2" O.D., and 2-1/4" I.D.
- Threaded post measures 1-3/16" dia. x 3/8"H.
- Shoulder portion of stud measures 1-3/8" dia. x 0.074"H.
19 Review(s)View All
Works great. I used it with...Posted April 1, 2011
This thing does everything they say...Posted July 18, 2010
Fits good. Fast to hook up,...Posted November 11, 2009