- Make your closet light turn on or off when you open or close the door
- Save money by reducing your electric bill and lengthening bulb life
- Works with sliding or hinged doors
- Manufacturer: Lee Electronic
In addition to being extremely convenient, this energy-efficient device will also help you save money by reducing your electric bill and lengthening bulb life. It's also great for family members who might not be able to reach pull-chain light switches, like kids or individuals with limited mobility.
This electric door light switch contains normally-closed contacts, allowing the circuit to turn on when the door is opened. Use it on any indoor sliding or hinged door, including those in closets, darkrooms, walk-in refrigerators and much more! Mounting screws included. Also available in 1200 Watt.
- One 600 Watt Electric Door Light Switch
- One Metal Single-Gang Box
- Mounting Screws
|Manufacturer Part Number||5188A|