- Unlock doors in other parts of the house without getting up
- Great for homes where the front door is on a different level than the main living area
- 12VDC version creates a subtle "click" noise when power is applied
- Brass finish
- Manufacturer: Lee Electronic
When power is applied to the strike it produces a quiet click, If you are looking for a strike that produces a buzzing noise, try the 8-16VAC Electric Strike.
Both versions are reversible for left- or right-handed doors. Once installed, the door can still be operated using a key. Both strikes remain locked when un-powered. Polished brass finish. Face dimensions: 1 5/8" x 3 1/2". Case dimensions: 1" x 1 7/8" x 3". To add a door strike to doors with Schlage-brand locks, see our Schlage-Compatible Door Strikes.
- Electric Door Strike 12VDC - 220-12
- 2 wire nuts
- 2 mounting screws
|Manufacturer Part Number||519012|