Create a keyboard platform that looks like a drawer when closed! The Wrist Rest attaches to the back of the drawer and becomes your wrist rest when you flip it down. You won't find a better value for a slide and platform system that functions and looks this good.
- Incorporated hinges are attached to the tops of the slides, which make it easy to attach a false front drawer. When you pull the drawer out, the false front flips down and the 18" Wrist Rest (sold separately below) appears.
- The slides are 14" long with a 10-1/2" extension.
- Requires 1/2" side space per side.
- 75 lb. load rating.
- Black Epoxy Coated Steel.
- Nylon Roller Bearings.
- Hinge on front of slide is 1-5/8" high x 5/8" wide
- Hold-out stop keeps slides in position when extended for a stable typing surface.
- Black wrist rest attaches with included double-stick tape to the back of the drawer.
- Wrist Rest measures 2-1/2" wide x 18" long x 3/4" thick.
- Wrist Rest made of neoprene material.
- Wrist Rest is not beveled.
20 Review(s)View All
I recently purchased the false front...Posted February 26, 2010
I ordered False Front Hinged Slides....Posted March 27, 2008
I built my own computer desk...Posted December 9, 2008