When you need a grommet to look good on both sides, turn to the FastCap Dually. The two ends of the Dually wedge together with finger pressure, leaving a neat, finished ring on both sides. Double-sided grommets are ideal for vertical cabinet partitions, or for eye level shelves or desktops that are visible from both above and below. Use them in AV cabinets, or even for plumbing routes in sink cabinets. Simply trim the grommet to about 1/4" less than the thickness of the material and press together.Technical Details:
- The FastCap Dually Double-Sided Grommet works with material from 3/4" to 2-1/2" thick.
- Use a 2-1/2" hole saw to cut the hole.
- Overall outside diameter of ring is 3-1/4".
- Inside diameter of finished grommet is 2-1/4".
- Cut the FastCap Dually Grommet down in length to 1/4" to 3/8" less than the thickness of the partition, desktop or shelf it will be installed in.
- Pressure fitting-no gluing required.
- Grommet features built-in 1/4" scale to make trimming easy.