- FastCap Kaizen Foam is constructed of many layers of 1/8" thick foam.
- Simply trace around the tool with a marker, cut out the outline, and peel off the layers as you would an orange peel until you reach the desired depth.
- Easily cut to size with a table saw and/or chop saw to fit your drawers or any other space.
- Works much like wood.
- For an easy way to create finger recesses, simply heat a small piece of copper pipe and touch it to the foam-the foam melts away, leaving a perfect semi-circular recess.
- Perfect for router bit storage-just drill holes into the foam.
8 Review(s)View All
tool box foamPosted November 25, 2014
Wow. Almost funner than working with...Posted January 20, 2013
The key to peeling the cutout...Posted September 26, 2012