Simply hold the Miller FastBlock on the back side of the face frame, adjust the block flush with the edge of the face frame and mount to the back of the drawer guide. You can also use two Miller FastBlocks per side to block out drawer guides for pull-out shelves.
- Adjusts up and down 3/16".
- Adjusts in and out from 5/8" to 1".
- Durable and permanent.
- Flippable adjustment block accepts both wood screws and euro screws.
- Great for face frame cabinets, euro cabinets and pull-out shelves.
- Adjustment block can be paired with a wood spacer to accommodate any spacing required.
- Made of durable ABS.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MILLER FASTBLOCK|
(2) FastCap Miller FastBlock Drawer Slide Mounting Blocks
1 Review(s)View All
Used these on installing drawer slides...Posted March 22, 2013