Building extension wings for a miter saw station in your workshop used to mean lots of testing and shimming to get everything straight and level. Not anymore! Now you can get the awesome flexibility of the Best Fence on your workbench. Specially designed Precision Adjustment Blocks fasten to your bench surface to give you Best Fence accuracy and ease in seconds.
Two 64" fences provide solid support for each side of the saw. Fences detach easily and can be used with the portable Best Fence v3 System. Fence stops calibrate quickly and easily by setting the stop to zero and cutting the sacrificial block.
Additional fences can be added to extend the capacity of the Best Fence System by using the optional Male-Male Connectors to attach additional sections, with additional Bench Mount Precision Blocks or Upper Hand supports as a base for the fence. The optional Crown Molding Stop and Fence Backstop make cutting crown molding a breeze!
- Modular system
- Fits any brand or model of miter saw
- Offers a precision stop system
- Additional 64'' fence section
- Custom length fence sections, from 1 foot to 12 feet in length (additional shipping may apply for fences 6 feet long or longer)
- Male-male connector for additional fences
- Bench Mount Precision Mount Blocks for extra fence support
- Upper Hand support for long fence lengths
- Additional stops, left or right hand
- Crown molding stop
- Fence backstop