Extremely durable bi-metal teeth provide high cutting speeds and a long cutting life—even under the most demanding conditions. Fein Multi-Mount blades are compatible with a wide range of brands, allowing you to enjoy the rugged quality and cutting-edge performance of a genuine Fein blade with almost any oscillating tool. Multi-Mount blades are specifically designed to work on Bosch, Ridgid, Makita, Milwaukee and Skil multi-tools. When used with a Fein tool, the patented star interface offers a secure, no-tolerance lock-fit that allows maximum energy transfer to the blade and prevents loss in oscillation angle.
- Bi-metal teeth, offset, high cutting speed.
- Extremely durable and robust.
- Cuts hardwood, softwood and all other wood materials - even with nails.
- Also suitable for plastics and drywall.
- Features the Fein universal mount, which combines an 8-star holder and 12-hole interface for a universal mount.
- Compatible with most major oscillating tools, including Fein, Bosch, Milwaukee, Ridgid, Makita and Skil.
- Length: 2"