Double rows of Japanese-style teeth provide the fastest, most precise cuts in wood, drywall and soft plastics! Fein Multi-Mount blades are compatible with a wide range of brands, allowing you to enjoy the rugged quality and cutting-edge performance of a genuine Fein blade with almost any oscillating tool. Multi-Mount blades are specifically designed to work on Bosch, Ridgid, Makita, Milwaukee and Skil multi-tools. When used with a Fein tool, the patented star interface offers a secure, no-tolerance lock-fit that allows maximum energy transfer to the blade and prevents loss in oscillation angle.
- High cutting speed and precision due to double row of Japanese-profile teeth.
- Saws wood up to 2" thick.
- Also suitable for drywall and soft plastics.
- Features the Fein universal mount, which combines an 8-star holder and 12-hole interface for a universal mount.
- Compatible with most major oscillating tools, including Fein, Bosch, Milwaukee, Ridgid, Makita and Skil.
- Length: 2"