Bi-metal teeth allow you to cut wood, plastics and sheet metal, as well as copper and aluminum tubing! Fein Multi-Mount blades are compatible with a wide range of brands, allowing you to enjoy the rugged quality and cutting-edge performance of a genuine Fein blade with almost any oscillating tool. Multi-Mount blades are specifically designed to work on Bosch, Ridgid, Makita, Milwaukee and Skil multi-tools. When used with a Fein tool, the patented star interface offers a secure, no-tolerance lock-fit that allows maximum energy transfer to the blade and prevents loss in oscillation angle.
- Wide range of applications due to bi-metal teeth.
- Cuts wood up to 2" thick; plastics and sheet metal up to 1/16"" thick.
- Also cuts copper and aluminum tubes and profiles.
- Features the Fein universal mount, which combines an 8-star holder and 12-hole interface for a universal mount.
- Compatible with most major oscillating tools, including Fein, Bosch, Milwaukee, Ridgid, Makita and Skil.
- Length: 2-1/4".