- The Fein Multimaster FMM 250Q Top Kit is a universal machining system with a comprehensive range of accessories for outstanding versatility.
- Highest quality and stability due to metal gear case, consistent use of ball or needle bearings and a motor designed for continuous use.
- Convenient, tool-free accessory change, using the QuickIN rapid change system.
- 8-point tool mounting for outstanding torque transfer.
- Electronic speed control.
- Wide selection of accessories available for all applications.
- Includes high quality case and full range of accessories for (almost) all applications.
- Integrated interface for mounting additional system accessories.
- High performance 250 Watt motor.
- Softgrip zone provides optimal handling.
- Power consumption: 250 Watts
- Oscillations: 11,000-20,000 rpm
- Weight according to EPTA: 3.1 lbs
- Cable with plug: 16 ft
- Sanding pad, corner to corner: 3-1/8"
(1) Backing Pad
(20) Sanding Sheets (5 each of grits 60, 80, 120, 180)
(1) Perforated Backing Pad
(20) Perforated Sanding Sheets (5 each of grits 60, 80, 120, 180)
(1) Sanding Disc, 4-1/2" dia. Perforated
(6) Sanding Sheets, 4-1/2" Perforated (2 each of grits 60, 80, 180)
(1) Universal E-Cut Saw Blade (Type 148)
(1) E-Cut Long Life Saw Blade (35 mm)
(1) E-Cut Long Life Saw Blade (65 mm)
(1) M-Cut Saw Blade, (10 mm)
(1) M-Cut Saw Blade (1-3/16")
(1) HSS Segment Saw Blade
(1) Carbide Segment Saw Blade
(1) Carbide Rasp (Triangular)
(1) Rigid Scraper Blade
(1) Dust Extraction Assembly
(1) Tool Case