The 9-gallon Fein® Turbo II improves efficiency with a new design including variable suction control, allowing users to save energy by operating at lower capacity. Six wheels (instead of four) improve stability, while original features like a panel-mounted outlet, an automatic On/Off switch, a powerful two-stage motor, and quiet operation help make this the standard for heavy, continuous use in both professional and industrial settings.
Includes 16' hose and one 5-Micron Cloth Filter.
Powerful enough to run two 6-inch random orbit sanders, the Turbo II always maintains an absolute minimum noise level (60 D.B.A or less at 3-1/2 feet). And with autostart capability, it turns on simultaneously with your power tool, which plugs directly into the vacuum's panel-mounted outlet. When the tool shuts off, the vacuum continues to run for 3 seconds, clearing any remaining dust from the hose.
- Simple switch and LED indicator control suction power for maximum efficiency
- Handles power tools with inputs ranging from 5 - 2,000 watts
- Two-stage motor offers bypass cooling to prevent overheating in the event of a filter or hose clog.
- Integrated drain plug makes cleaning and emptying the vacuum an easy task.
Optional HEPA filters, Cartridge Filter Screw and Cartridge Filter Flange are sold separately.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9-20-25|
|Flow Rate||116 CFM|
- Dry Capacity: 9 gallons
- Wet Capacity: 6.8 gallons
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts: 1050W
- Airflow: 116 CFM
- Weight: 28.5 lbs.
(1) Fein Turbo II Vac
(1) 16-foot Hose
(1) 5-Micron Cloth Filter
1 Review(s)View All
I have owned this vac for...Posted December 23, 2011