This cam-action stop for the Best Fence lets you place the stop anywhere you want with precision and ease. A magnifying glass is built in so reading the tape measurements is easy. Stops can be lifted up and out of the way when not needed, and flipped back down without losing your measurement.
Calibrating the stop is simple with the included sacrificial fence. Just set the pointer to zero on the fence scale, making sure the end of the sacrificial fence is past the miter saw blade, and make a cut. To recalibrate, extend the sacrificial fence further and recut. The sacrificial fence is a standard 1x3 size, so it's easy to replace if necessary.
Stops can be reset to the opposite side of the saw; both the sacrificial fence and fence pointers are reversible.
See the Best Fence v3 System here.
- Cam-action stop locks solidly into place and flips out of the way when not in use
- A large, comfortable handle makes it easy to lock and unlock the stop
- Sacrificial fence allows for easy calibration to any miter saw
- Removable pointers and sacrificial fence allow the stop to be recalibrated for the opposite side of the saw
- A swing-out magnifying glass clearly shows the tape measurements