Thicker than any other jigsaw blade, the Festool Carvex is the standard by which other jigsaw blades are measured. When combined with the Festool jigsaw, Carvex blades are capable of making perpendicular cuts in hard-to-cut materials with speed and ease. The tooth pattern is ideally suited for making very fast cuts in softwoods, hardwoods, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard, among many others. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results.
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard.
- Cross-set teeth with 6 TPI for fine cuts, saving time on rework.
- HCS tool steel quality blades.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- 3"L blades cut through material up to 2-1/8" thick.
- 4-1/8"L blades cut through material up to 3-3/8" thick.
- 5-3/4"L blades cut through material up to 4-3/4" thick.