Carvex jigsaws feature a revolutionary switchable baseplate system that adapts to any application, multiplying the capabilities of your jigsaw. Perfect visibility of the cut line is also now enhanced by the quad-LED, stroboscopic lighting system, which penetrates through darkness and dust. Add to that brushless motors for lighter weight, more power and far greater durability, as well as the triple blade guidance system and zero-clearance splinter guards that come standard on all Festool jigsaws, and you have a tool that shatters all expectations. Also available in a traditional D-handle design (49192) with identical features.
- Tool-free removable base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities.
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life.
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visibility.
- LED strobe rate is synced with the oscillation of the blade, which makes the blade appear to be stopped, eliminating speed blur.
- Variable blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute.
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts.
- Splinterguards for the cleanest most splinter-free cuts possible.
- FastFix blade change system - simply pull a lever and the blade drops out; drop in a new blade, release and you're done!
|Manufacturer Part Number||561593|
- Blade Type: Universal T-Shank
- Cutting Depth, Non-Ferrous Metal: 3/4-inch
- Cutting Depth, Steel: 3/8-inch
- Cutting Depth, Wood: 4-3/4-inch
- Motor Type: EC-TEC Brushless
- Power Consumption: 400 Watts
- Stroke Length: 1-inch
- Stroke Speed: Up to 3,800
(1) Chip Guard
(2) Jigsaw Blades for wood
(1) Sys 1 T-Loc Systainer