Unleash the true versatility of the Festool Carvex jigsaw with this cordless model! In addition to the freedom offered by the 18V battery pack, Carvex cordless jigsaws feature a revolutionary switchable baseplate system that adapts to any application, multiplying the capabilities of your jigsaw. Perfect visibility of the cut line is now enhanced by the quad-LED, stroboscopic lighting system. Add to that brushless motors for lighter weight, more power and far greater durability, as well as the triple blade guidance system and zero-clearance splinter guards that come standard on all Festool jigsaws, and you have a tool that shatters all expectations. Also available in a barrel-grip body design (54451, sold separately).
- Tool-free removable base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities.
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life.
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visibility.
- LED strobe rate is synced with the oscillation of the blade, which makes the blade appear to be stopped, eliminating speed blur.
- Variable blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute.
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts.
- Splinterguards for the cleanest most splinter-free cuts possible.
- FastFix blade change system - simply pull a lever and the blade drops out; drop in a new blade, release and you're done!
|Manufacturer Part Number||561677|
- Battery: 18V, 4.2Ah
- Battery Life: ''120 feet in 1-9/16'' particle board
- Blade Type: Universal T-Shank
- Cutting Depth, Non-Ferrous Metal: 3/4''
- Cutting Depth, Steel: 3/8''
- Cutting Depth, Wood: 4-3/4''
- Motor Type: EC-TEC Brushless
- Power Consumption: 400 Watts
- Stroke Length: 1''
- Stroke Speed: Up to 3,800
(1) Systainer (SYS 1 T-LOC)
(1) Battery, 18V, 4.2Ah
(1) Chip Guard