The ultimate Festool router table package, boasting the CMS-GE Router Table, plus Festool's smooth, new sliding table with a precision miter gauge, a dust hose set, and a sturdy extension table. Festool's CMS-GE Router Table is armed with all the features of a top-notch workshop router table, yet is lightweight and portable. Extend the legs for a freestanding router table, or leave them folded for use on top of a workbench. Impeccable dust collection with ports above and below the bit. Above-table bit changes and bit height adjustments are effortlessly smooth. The fence features excellent adjustability, plus a unique microadjustable jointing feature for precise stock removal. To access the bottom of the table, the entire top swings up and out for easy access. It also includes Festool's unique dual featherboard system, and an auxiliary pattern routing attachment with a dust hood and "starting arm," which extends all the way to the bearing for gap-free support.
- Height with legs extended: 35-7/16"
- Height with legs folded: 12-7/16"
- Table dimensions: 23-7/23" x 15-15/16"
- Maximum cutter diameter (OF 1010 Router): 2" (51mm)
- Maximum cutter diameter (OF 1400 Router): 2-11/32" (60mm)
- Diameter of dust extraction port for fence: 36mm
- Diameter of dust extraction port for router: 27mm
- Smooth-rolling sliding table increases workpiece support, and makes machining awkward pieces easy.
- Miter gauge is ideal for coping the ends of rails, routing miters and any other angled joints.
- Included extension table increases your work area and provides excellent infeed or outfeed support for large workpieces.
- Compatible with OF 1010 and OF 1400 routers (sold separately).
- Fences are independently adjustable and right fence features precision microadjustment.
- Virtually dust free when used with a Festool CT Dust Extractor-perfect for use inside a client's home.
- Dust ports are compatible with all Festool dust extractors, except the CT Mini and CT Midi.
- Leave legs folded for a benchtop router table, or extend them for a stand alone router table.
- Very lightweight and compact for easy transport. Set up in seconds.
- Height matches that of the MFT/3 MultiFunction Table and Kapex UG extentions, so you can use them in combination for infeed and outfeed support.
- Router lift is integrated-just slip the handle into place and crank the lift toraise or lower the bit height in increments of 1/256 of an inch.
- Adjustable stops make cuts such as stopped dadoes easy and repeatable.
- Included featherboard/bit guard system provides excellent workpiece support, yet swivels up and out of the way for easy access to the bit.
- Included chip guard provides great visibility and keeps your hands clear of the cutter.
- Includes a starting pin for pattern template routing. Pin features an arm.
|Manufacturer Part Number||P00111|
- (1) Router Table with Foldable Legs
- (1) Router Module and Fence
- (1) Auxilliary Dust Hood w/ Starting Pin
- (1) Featherboard and Bit Guard System
- (1) Festool Miter Gauge 488451 (Rockler 45173)
- (1) Festool Sliding Table 492100 (Rockler 43850)
- (1) Festool Table Extension 492092 (Rockler 48481)
- (1) Festool Dust Extraction Hose Set 488292 (Rockler 49716)