Intended for use with the Festool CMS line of router tables and the FestoolSliding Table (43850, sold separately
), the Festool Miter Gauge provides aprecise reference fence for accurate, repeatable routing. Use it for cutting miters,angled cope cuts, cross-cuts, and many other angled joints. Attaching the mitergauge to the sliding table ensures smooth, accurate, and consistent cuts withless friction than typical t-slots, making repeat cuts a breeze. The attached fencehas an integrated T-slot for attaching clamps for secure and stable routing of theworkpiece.Technical Details:
- Must be used in conjunction with the Festool Sliding Table 492100, (43850, sold separately).
- Features 17 angle detentes for the most common angles
- Detente override allows you to fine tune angles to compensate forirregularities.
- Fence slides laterally to adjust distance in relation to the fence.
- All adjustments are easy and tool-free.