Intended for use with the Festool CMS line of router tables (e.g. 46808
, sold separately), the Sliding Table provides even greater functionality to the CMS Router Table. First, it increases the surface area of the table for greater control when maneuvering unwieldy material, and it decreases the friction of the stock against the table by providing a rolling support surface that moves with the workpiece. With its integrated, adjustable stop points, it is easy to set up repeat cuts like stopped dados. Also built-in to the sliding table are multiple mounting points for the optional Miter Gauge assembly with fence (45173
, sold separately). The Miter Gauge, in conjunction with the sliding table, provides the means to set angles, as well as clamp the material to the fence on the gauge and move the entire piece in harmony with the sliding table.Technical Details:
- For in conjunction with the Festool CMS-GE or CMS-VL Router Tables (#46808 and #44472, sold separately).
- Easy setup and breakdown for portability.
- Low-friction rollers for easier feeding of material.
- Fastens securely to the router table, with virtually zero play.
- All adjustments are easy and tool-free.