Spend a few minutes with the Festool Planex Drywall Sander and you'll quickly see how much dust is created by an aggressive 9" diameter sanding disc on sheetrock. That's why it's so crucial to have an adequate dust extractor to keep the air, your lungs, and your customers happy. Unlike most extractors, with filters that quickly clog on fine drywall dust, the Festool CT 36 AutoClean senses the reduction in vacuum, and self-cleans its own filters with a blast of fresh air. This means more suction, less dust, less strain on your extractor, and less time cleaning a messy filter.
NOTE: No International shipping available on Festool items. All items shown below can only be shipped within the Continental United States.
Technical Details:The Festool CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor is designed specifically for use with the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander (#43710, sold separately). The CT 36 E AC can also be used with other Festool machines, but you will need to purchase a separate 27mm hose (Festool #452878).
- 9.5 gallon (36 L) capacity.
- Compact design with large volume.
- High performance turbine for consistent high-power suction.
- Automatic start with tool start-up increases efficiency.
- Antistatic function prevents static buildup during use.
- Comes equipped with a larger diameter black 36mm hose�that is kink-proof and won't attract dust.
- Includes open face disposable plastic bags that act as liners for the CT 36 E AC.
- The CT 36 E AC is not HEPA compatible.
- Dimensions: 24.8"D x 14.4"W x 23.4"H
- Weight: 29.8 lbs.
- Noise Level: 71dB(A)
- Power Consumption: 350-1200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Maximum Suction Capacity: 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Maximum Vacuum: 96" Static water lift (24,000 Pa)
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay.
- Integrated filter cleaning device cleans the filter automatically.
- Stepless electronic suction control for maximum control.
- Wet or dry extraction without complicated changeover.
- Integrated storage for accessories and tools.
- Also features blower port.
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tool storage and stacking systainers.
- Locking rear brakes prevent vacuum from sliding around.
Best Used With:
|Manufacturer Part Number||584014|
|Sound Rating||71 dB|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Flow Rate||137 CFM|
(1) Festool CT 36 AutoClean Dust Extractor (584014)
(1) 36mm Antistatic Suction Hose