The CT 36 E is the new big boy in the Festool line, deposing its predecessor with a cavernous 9.5 gallons of capacity and fully re-engineered with numerous improvements. One difference you'll feel right off is the weight - over two pounds lighter than the older model. You'll also enjoy more powerful suction with the same whisper quiet operation, plus onboard storage with a new integrated hose garage. Comes standard with new single-filter HEPA filtration, which clears the air of up to 99.97% of all particulate down to 0.3 microns. Over-sized wheels feature new low-abrasion tires for easy non-marring rolling on delicate surfaces. Motor generates a tremendous 137 CFM of suction, yet emits only a soft hum. (62-71 dB(A) - normal conversation is 65 dB.) Tool-triggered startup automatically turns on the vacuum when your power tool is running. Turn off your tool and the vacuum clears the hose and shuts down for minimal noise and energy use. The flat top even serves as a mobile tool cart: simply stack up your Systainer cases, latch them in place and you're rolling! Locking brake prevents accidental movement. The suction level is adjustable with the turn of a knob, a great feature that prevents sanders from creating swirl marks because of excess suction.
- More than two pounds lighter in weight
- Almost a gallon of extra capacity
- Self-cleaning filter bags that won't clog
- Integrated hose garage
- Single modular HEPA filter instead of two-easier to change
- Next generation high-efficiency motor design
- New, low-abrasion tires won't mar hardwood floors
- Container/Filter bag Capacity: 9.5gal./8.9gal.
- Depth x Width x Height: 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4"
- Weight: 29.8lbs.
- Noise level: 62-71dB (A)
- Power consumption: 2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Maximum suction capacity: 137 CFM
- Max. vacuum: 96" static water lift
- HEPA filtration frees the air of 99.99% of particulate matter down to 0.3 microns in size. This is the same filtration used in the most sensitive manufacturing and healthcare environments.
- Large wheels roll easily over cords and up stairs.
- Locking brake on rear wheels provides stability and prevents unwanted shifting.
- Large flat area for stacking Systainer cases.
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch.
- Shut off delay in the tool-trigger mode gives the vacuum time to clear the hose.
- Soft-start motor.
- Replaceable Filter Bag.
- Stepless electronic suction control.
- Features both wet and dry extraction with no complicated conversion.
- Integrated hose storage.
- Antistatic equipment prevents electrostatic charging.
- HEPA filter
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- 27mm Antistatic Suction Hose
|Manufacturer Part Number||583493|
|Sound Rating||62 - 71 dB|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Flow Rate||137 CFM|