The CT MINI is Festool's most portable mobile dust extractor. It is compact and lightweight, yet boasts 2.6 gallons of capacity. Sporting large wheels and swiveling casters, the CT MINI can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the jobsite. With 137 CFM and a noise level of only 62 dB (on low), it can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris. This updated version has an improved hose garage that accepts both Classic Systainers and T-Loc Systainers. It keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient. The new tapered hose design improves airflow, resulting in greater suction. The CT MINI also tracks straight when you pull on the hose, thanks to the improved central hose access. It includes a HEPA filter and carries full HEPA certification. One disposable filter bag also comes standard, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your every need.
- Full wet/dry capability.
- Fully compatible with all existing CT MIDI filters, filter bags, cleaning sets, hoses, nozzles and other accessories.
- Tool-triggered auto start turns on when connected tool is turned on, or manually with manual on-off switch.
- Smooth start with infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control for convenient and efficient dust control.
- 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose is flexible and kink-resistant and stores neatly into the top of the unit for protection and easy transport.
- Hose is tapered for improved suction during tough cleaning tasks.
- Compact, light weight, and portable with recessed center handle and Sys-dock feature to attach both Classic Systainers and T-Loc Systainers to the top.
- Integrated foot brake quickly engages to prevent unintentional run-off or movement.
- Disposable, two-ply filter bags are particularly tear-resistant; an integrated dust cap prevents dust from spilling during disposal.
- Main filter can be changed without using tools.
- Internal sensors monitor the fluid level for wet applications, and switch the mobile dust extractor off automatically when the container is full.
- Convenient carry handle makes maneuvering these small and light dust extractors a breeze.
- Antistatic hose comes standard, as with all CT dust extractors.
- Mobility thanks to manageable size makes it easy to transport or carry up stairs.
- Large wheels with low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite.
- Container/filter bag capacity: 2.6 gal/2 gal (10 liters/7.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height: 17.5" x 13.5" x 16.5" (440 x 340 x 420 mm)
- Hose: 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm tapered to 32mm at the vac x 3.5m)
- Maximum suction capacity: 137 CFM (2807 l/min)
- Maximum vacuum: 96" static water lift (20000 Pa)
- Noise (sound level): 62 dB (low setting), 72 dB (maximum setting)
- Power consumption: 400-1200 watts / 3.3-10 amps 120 v AC
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
(1) Integrated Hose Garage
(1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
(1) HEPA Filter
(1) Tapered Anti-Static Suction Hose with Angle Adapter