Festool is changing the way you'll look at cordless drill power with the release of their latest CXS series Li-Ion Cordless Drill! The 564 261 weighs less than 2 lbs. and features a 10.8v motor that delivers 0-1200 RPMs for all kinds of drilling applications. You'll also like the new CXS 564 261 Cordless Drill for its three different chucking options, which are interchangeable in seconds without tools. Includes a Centrotec Chuck for lightweight use with 1/4" hex shank bits and a Keyless Drill Chuck for use with drill and driver bits between 1/32" - 5/16". You can even use the drill without a chuck, making it extremely compact for really tight spaces. Includes two Li-Ion batteries, a charger, and a T-Loc Systainer to store the drill and organize all your drilling accessories.
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From bits to optional chucks, see them all here.
- Centrotec Chuck reduces nearly a half of a pound of weight and works well with standard 1/4-inch hex shank bits
- Keyless Drill Chuck works with drill and driver bits between 1/32" - 5/16" in diameter and has a ratcheting action to ensure bits won't slip or work themselves loose
- Use it without a chuck for working in the tightest of spaces
- Quickly change to the keyless chuck by depressing the green ring and connecting it to the drill
- Integrated high-intensity LED
- 10.8v, 1.3 Ah DC motor 1200 RPMs
- ERgonomicaly correct keeps your arm inline
- Right angle chuck makes easy work of cabinet installations
- Onboard driver bit stowage keeps you from searching for misplaced bits
- Variable speed trigger enables finesse for delicate screws
- Integrated belt clip keeps your CXS handy when you need both hands for other tasks
- Weighs 1.98 lbs.
- T-Loc Systainer stores the drill and organizes all your drilling accessories
- Three year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||564261|
- One Festool CXS 564 261 Cordless Drill
- One Centrotec Chuck
- One Keyless Drill Chuck
- Two Lithium Ion Batteries
- One Battery Charger
- One T-Loc Systainer