The DX 93 is a detail sander with a big appetite! It's gear driven with true oscillating action for rapid stock removal in hard-to-reach areas. Soft, tapered sides allow precise spot sanding without fear of damage to adjacent surfaces. The spade point tip will reach deep into narrow corners, and the included slat sanding pad is only 3/16" thick, so it can easily sneak between louvered slats. Variable speed allows you total control for a variety of applications, and the integral dust collection port works with the Festool extractors to make every job a pleasant, dust-free experience.
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From abrasives to optional sanding pads, see them all here.
- Power Consumption: 150 watts/1.3 amps, 120v AC
- Pad Size: 3-11/16" (93mm)
- Speed: 5,000 - 9,500 opm
- Sanding Stroke: 3/32" (2.5mm)
- Weight: 3.3lbs (1.5kg.)
- True orbital motion for faster stock removal
- Gear driven for no loss of power when bearing down
- 2-1/4" grip diameter rests comfortably in the hand
- Integrated dust extraction port
- 2.5mm sanding stroke for fast sanding
- StickFix pads for both the sanding pad and the sandpaper
- Stepless electronic speed control for a variety of applications
- StickFix plate for easy swapping of sanding pads
- StickFix 93V soft sanding pad, 3-11/16" (93mm)
- Flat extended length sanding pad for slats etc.
- Abrasive Sheet
- New T-Loc Systainer
|Manufacturer Part Number||567856|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|