Get Free Shipping on your entire order when you place an order that includes a Festool item of $150 or more in value! Special shipping charges will apply for Express delivery and heavy/oversized items. Not valid at Rockler Retail stores or Independent Partner Resellers.
This revolutionary new tool cuts quick, precise mortises with the ease and simplicity of a biscuit cutter! One plunge creates a perfect, smooth-sided mortise that is precisely sized to accept a DOMINO loose tenon, creating an incredibly strong joint in stock as narrow as 7/8" wide! A universal joinery system with endless applications, the DOMINO is far stronger and more versatile than biscuits or dowels, and requires no cumbersome jigs and fixtures. Features precise Festool engineering from tip to tail. Four cutter sizes machine snug mortises for five different DOMINO sizes. Self-referencing pins allow you to cut rows of perfectly spaced mortises with no need to measure and mark. Mortise width is adjustable in three increments with the simple turn of a knob, and cuts can be overlapped for long mortises. Fence tilts from 0-90°, with stop positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°, and smooth, precise machining throughout makes for an incredibly quiet machine. Joiner Set includes DOMINO® Joiner, D5 Cutter, Trim stop, Cross stop, Support bracket, Wrench and Plug-it power cord, all contained in the Systainer 2 storage case. Systainer Assortment (47580 Sold Seprately)includes 1105 DOMINO tenons and all four cutters in a New T-Loc Systainer case.
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From domino tenons to optional cutters, see them all here.
Specially engineered cutter simultaneously spins and oscillates to create a perfect, smooth sided mortise. Operation is as simple as a biscuit cutter!
- Power consumption: 420 watts.
- Cutter spindle speed: 24,300 RPM.
- Routing depth stop: 12/15/20/25/28 mm.
- DOMINO® 5mm slot cutter bit
- Accessory bits available separately. Allow cutting 4/6/8/10 mm slots.
- Routing height adjuster w/scale: 5-30 mm.
- Movable stepped stop: 16/20/22/25/28/36/40 mm.
- Miter routing: 0-90°; stop positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°.
- Dust extractor connection dia.: 27 mm.
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg).
- Plug-it power cord: Convenient 13' length. Type: SJO 2 x 18 AWG.
- New T-Loc Systainer
- Cross stop: For repeated hole spacing between 3-7/8" and 8-1/16" (100 mm and 205 mm).
- Trim stop: For narrow material between 7/8" and 2-3/4" (22 and 70 mm) in width.
|Manufacturer Part Number||574432|
|Spindle Speed||24,300 RPM|
|Dust Collection||27mm Port|