Get Free Shipping on your entire order when you place an order that includes a Festool item of $150 or more in value! Special shipping charges will apply for Express delivery and heavy/oversized items. Not valid at Rockler Retail stores or Independent Partner Resellers.
This revolutionary new tool cuts quick, precise mortises with the ease and simplicity of a biscuit cutter! One plunge creates a perfect, smooth-sided mortise that is precisely sized to accept a DOMINO loose tenon, creating an incredibly strong joint in stock as narrow as 7/8" wide! A universal joinery system with endless applications, the DOMINO is far stronger and more versatile than biscuits or dowels, and requires no cumbersome jigs and fixtures. Features precise Festool engineering from tip to tail. Four cutter sizes machine snug mortises for five different DOMINO sizes. Self-referencing pins allow you to cut rows of perfectly spaced mortises with no need to measure and mark. Mortise width is adjustable in three increments with the simple turn of a knob, and cuts can be overlapped for long mortises. Fence tilts from 0-90°, with stop positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°, and smooth, precise machining throughout makes for an incredibly quiet machine. Joiner Set includes DOMINO® Joiner, D5 Cutter, Trim stop, Cross stop, Support bracket, Wrench and Plug-it power cord, all contained in the Systainer 2 storage case. Systainer Assortment (47580 Sold Seprately)includes 1105 DOMINO tenons and all four cutters in a New T-Loc Systainer case.
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From domino tenons to optional cutters, see them all here.
Specially engineered cutter simultaneously spins and oscillates to create a perfect, smooth sided mortise. Operation is as simple as a biscuit cutter!
- Power consumption: 420 watts.
- Cutter spindle speed: 24,300 RPM.
- Routing depth stop: 12/15/20/25/28 mm.
- DOMINO® 5mm slot cutter bit
- Accessory bits available separately. Allow cutting 4/6/8/10 mm slots.
- Routing height adjuster w/scale: 5-30 mm.
- Movable stepped stop: 16/20/22/25/28/36/40 mm.
- Miter routing: 0-90°; stop positions at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°, 90°.
- Dust extractor connection dia.: 27 mm.
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg).
- Plug-it power cord: Convenient 13' length. Type: SJO 2 x 18 AWG.
- New T-Loc Systainer
- Cross stop: For repeated hole spacing between 3-7/8" and 8-1/16" (100 mm and 205 mm).
- Trim stop: For narrow material between 7/8" and 2-3/4" (22 and 70 mm) in width.
- How to Build a Mission-Style Coffee Table in the Arts and Crafts Tradition
- Lamello and Colonial Saw Introduce New Biscuit Joiner and Clamex Connectors for 2011
- How to Make an Arts & Crafts Mission Style Calendar Frame
- Must Have Router Bits: Straight Router Bits Cut Joinery and Rabbets
- Must Have Router Bits: Rabbeting Bit Has Bearings for Any Size Joinery
- Must Have Router Bits: Dovetail Bit the Best Bet for Machining Joinery
- Must Have Router Bits: Stile and Rail Bit Sets for Frame-and-Panel Joinery
- When Is It Necessary to Use Biscuits in Joinery?
- How to Slot Cut Bevels in V-Formation on Two Pieces with Biscuit Joiner
- Stanley Sweetheart and Bailiey Socket Chisels Provide Hand Cut Joinery
- Should Joinery Use Just Pocket Screws, Glue or Both on End Grain Joints
- How to Mark Up Joinery with Adhesive Dots to Ease Dry Fit and Glue-Up
- How to Cut Mortise and Loose Tenon Joinery with Biscuits, Joiners and Mills
- beadLOCK Pro and Basic Joinery Systems with Adjustable Drill Guide and Mortise Paring Kit
- Festool Domino DF 500 Q Joiner Cuts Middle Mortise with Vertical Cuts
- Freud Tools FDW710K Doweling Joiner Converts to Boring Machine for Shelf Pin Cutting
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Making Cuts and Joinery with Marking Tools
- How to Make Modern Joinery with Scott Morrison's Butterfly Joint Template
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Hand Plane Tool Wood Planing and Joinery
- Gifkins Dovetail Jig with Six Dovetail Templates for Router Table Joinery
- MLCS Fast Joint Dovetail Joinery System Cuts Decorative Half-Blinds
- Sommerfeld’s Katie Jig Uses a Solid Tuning Fork Set-Up for Guided Joinery
- Woodline USA DadoMax Router Jig for Dado Joinery Cutting with No Measurements
- Freud Tools Doweling Jointer Cuts Dowel Rod Shelf Pins in Biscuit Joiner Style
- Specialized Router Bits: The Top Ten Unusual Bit Sets for Project Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Window Grill Cutter Sets Make Sash-Bar Joinery Easy
- Specialized Router Bits: Finger Joint Bits Add Strength to Miter, Plywood and Sheet Good Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Edge-banding Bits Cut Plywood Veneers with V-Groove Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Bead-and-Cove Bits from Canoe Building to Joinery
- Specialized Router Bits: Reversible Drawer Lock Glue Joint Bit Offers Easier Front-Edge Joinery
- LHR Technologies CarveWright Woodworking CNC Routing System Joinery and Carving
- Porter-Cable OMNIJIG Joinery System Easy Router Template Joint Cutting
- Top Trim Routing Techniques: Cutting Joinery
- Beadlock Loose Tenon Joinery Success
- The Freud Dowel Joiner - A New Take on an Old Technique
- Face Frame Joinery Methods
- More on the Philosophy of Joinery
- Drawer Box Joinery Tips
- When to Use a Biscuit Joiner
- Butterfly Key Joinery - Part IV
- Butterfly Key Joinery - Part III
- Butterfly Key Joinery - Part II
- Butterfly Key Joinery - Part I
- The New BeadLOCK Jigs - Affordable, Rock-Solid Joinery
- Joinery Methods for Face Frames
- Pocket Hole Joinery with the Kreg Jig
- Choosing a Biscuit Joiner for Furniture Making and Joinery
- Colonial Saw Fixo Clamping Biscuits Improve Biscuit Joinery Strength
|Manufacturer Part Number||574432|
|Spindle Speed||24,300 RPM|
|Dust Collection||27mm Port|
1 Review(s)View All
Excellent product. Used one for years...Posted September 17, 2012