Get Free Shipping on your entire order when you place an order that includes a Festool item of $150 or more in value! Special shipping charges will apply for Express delivery and heavy/oversized items. Not valid at Rockler Retail stores or Independent Partner Resellers.
Festool makes floating tenon joinery easier than ever! The Festool DOMINO® DF 500 Q Joiner's patented routing principal that cuts at 24,300 RPM to create perfect mortises every time. A hole width adjustment let's you adjust the width of the mortise for easier alignment during the joining process. Built-in features such as an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop pins, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop enables perfect mortise placement and spacing. Complete the joint with extremely durable, pre-fabricated, beech and sipo Domino tenons and you have a far stronger joint than biscuits or dowels! Plus you get a SYS 2 T-Loc Systainer® to organize and store your DOMINO and all your joinery supplies.
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From domino tenons to optional cutters, see them all here.
- 24,300 RPM cutter speed
- Routing depth stops of 12, 15, 20, 25, and 28 mm
- DOMINO slot cutter diameters of 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm
- Routing height adjuster with scale from 5 to 30 mm
- Moveable stepped stops of 16, 20, 22, 25, 28, 36, and 40 mm
- Patented spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises
- Hole width adjustment allows for easier alignment when joining panels
- With fully adjustable positioning, you are ensured of precise mortise placement and spacing
- Pivoting fence creates angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5° , 45° , and 67.5°
- Five different mortising depths are relative to the size of the tenon required for your specific application
- Has a range of material thicknesses with seven different presets and infinite adjustability in between
- A dust extraction port helps you extend the life of the Domino
- Includes a carbide tip spiral bit that will withstand 5,000 to 14,000 joints depending on material
- Switch between cutters in 30 seconds or less
- SYS 2 T-Loc Systainer® has room to store your DOMINO and organize all your joinery supplies
- Weighs just 7 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||574332|
|Spindle Speed||24,300 RPM|
|Dust Collection||27mm Port|
- One Festool DOMINO® Q Joiner
- One SYS 2 T-Loc Systainer®
- One Support Bracket
- One Wrench