The Domino Cross Stop enables you to create evenly spaced rows of mortiseswith spacing between 3-7/8" and 8-1/16" (100mm and 205mm). It works alongthe surface or the edge of your workpiece - ideal for edge joining table tops,and for assembling case goods. Capable of mortising material of any length,the Cross Stop increases efficiency and accuracy by eliminating the need tomanually layout your joints. Adjustable spacing pins register against the startingedge of the material or in the previous mortise for accurate and consistentspacing of mortises. Attaches quickly and easily without tools to the FestoolDomino Joiner. Replaces product 493488.Technical Details:
- Intended for use with Festool Domino® DF500 and XL DF700 Joiners.
- Spaces mortises between 3-7/8" and 8-1/16" (100mm and 205mm) apart.
- Attaches easily and securely to both ends of your Domino Joiner with simplecam levers.
- Converts easily to fit either Domino's offset by flipping the pin.
- This version of the Cross Stop replaces the older 493488, which came with theDF500 set. The older version does not work with the XL DF700.