Get Free Shipping on your entire order when you place an order that includes a Festool item of $150 or more in value! Special shipping charges will apply for Express delivery and heavy/oversized items. Not valid at Rockler Retail stores or Independent Partner Resellers.
Finally! A sander that will tackle moldings, roundovers, flutes and rabbets in one clean pass, eliminating the need for laborious hand sanding. Reciprocating action replicates the back-and-forth motion of hand sanding, so it won't dull corners and contours. A wide variety of sanding pads can be popped on and off without tools for virtually any shape. Robust motor, tight dust seal and vibration damping ensure a long trouble-free service life. Includes flat pad, 90° pad, 2 abrasive sheets, Plug-It cord and New T-Loc Systainer. Use the Do-It-Yourself Kit for making custom profiles to match any molding. Perfect for crowns!
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From abrasives to optional sanding pads, see them all here.
- Power Consumption: 260 watts/2.2 amps, 120v AC
- Pad size: 3-5/32" x 5-1/4" (80 x 133mm)
- Speed: 4,000-6,000 opm.
- Sanding stroke: 5/32" (4mm)
- Dust port: 1" (27mm)
- Weight: 3.94 lbs. (1.7 kg)
- Easy, tool-free sanding pad changes
- Up to 3x faster than hand sanding
- Linear motion means no swirls and no knocking against the sides of rabbets
- Integral dust port provides near total dust extraction
- A large assortment of contours are available for various applications
- Standard StickFix Sanding Pad, 3-5/32" x 5-1/4" (80mm x 133mm)
- 90° Sanding Pad
- 2 sample abrasive sheets
- Plug-It 13' power cord
- New T-Loc Systainer
|Manufacturer Part Number||567852|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|
|Orbits Per Minute||4000 - 6000|
|Pad Size||3-5/32" x 5-1/4"|