Get Free Shipping on your entire order when you place an order that includes a Festool item of $150 or more in value! Special shipping charges will apply for Express delivery and heavy/oversized items. Not valid at Rockler Retail stores or Independent Partner Resellers.
At only 2.4 lbs., the ETS 125 is the perfect candidate for prolonged sanding sessions. It's a breeze to use with one hand, and is ideal for vertical surfaces and other difficult elements. Features a perfectly flat, precisely balanced sanding pad for minimal vibration and fatigue. Random orbit action with a 5/64" stroke produces the most satiny-smooth, swirl-free finish possible. JetStream dust extraction prevents dust from collecting at the center of the disc, prolonging abrasive life by up to 30%. Also features sanding pad brake to prevent swirls when starting and stopping the sander, stepless electronic speed control, StickFix hook-and-loop pad and an integral dust port for near total dust extraction. Includes filter bag/holder, Plug-It cord and New T-Loc Systainer storage case.
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From abrasives to optional sanding pads, see them all here.
- Power Consumption: 220 watts/1.67 amps, 120v AC
- Pad Diameter: 5" (125mm)
- Speed: 6,000 - 14,000 opm
- Sanding Stroke: 5/64" (2.0mm)
- Weight: 2.4lbs. (1.1kg)
- Lightweight and compact - easy to operate with one hand
- Sanding pad brake eliminates scratches when setting the sander down
- Stepless electronic speed control for a variety of materials and finishes
- StickFix system provides easy paper changes, and allows you to change grits without wasting a sheet of paper
- Patented Jetstream design improves dust collection and lengthens abrasive life by up to 30%
- Dust extraction port
- StickFix sanding pad (125mm soft)
- Filter bag and holder
- Plug-It 13' power cord
- New T-Loc Systainer
|Manufacturer Part Number||571817|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|