With unprecedented cutting capacity, a compact and lightweight design, remarkable dust collection capability and a seemingly endless list of premium features, the Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw on the market today. It weighs only 47 lbs. and features a unique rail-forward design, allowing for easy transportation and operation right up against a wall. But don't let its small footprint fool you - it has the cutting capacity to effortlessly cut trim molding almost 4-3/4" tall and hardwoods more than 3" thick. The saw blade bevels 47° to either side, and the rotary base turns 50° to the left and 60° to the right, while the convenient quick-release clamp, easy-to-read scales and a fine-inclination angle-adjustment feature make setting angles a breeze. A dual-laser marking system outlines the width of the kerf for precise cut placement. An included angle-transfer device eliminates complex calculations by copying the angle directly from the wall to the saw - plus, it stows neatly in the base. Superior electronics, variable speed capability, meticulous dust collection; the impressive list of features goes on and on. Includes the saw, base and a high-quality 10" carbide blade.
- MMC electronics offer smooth start-up, safety brake, and overload protection.
- Variable speed pre-selection capability allow you to match the RPM requirements of any material you cut.
- Flexible and removable rubber dust hood deflects chips into directional dust port for 91% dust containment.
- Lightweight magnesium alloy base features deep ribbing for stability and strength.
- Designed to "drop" right into the perforated surface on all Festool MFT tables.
- FastFix blade changing system saves you time and money.
- Depth limiter makes it simple to cut accurate trenches.
- Ergonomic hand grip
- Cable holder keeps power cord out of the way
- Transport safety device allows you to secure the saw head in the lowered position.
- Designed for easy operation for left- or right-handed users
|Manufacturer Part Number||561287|
|Saw Blade Speed||1400 - 3400 RPM|
|Saw Blade Diameter||10"|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 28" x 19-3/4" x 18-1/2"
- Cutting depth, 90°/90°: 12" x 3-15/32"
- Cutting depth, left/right 45°/90°: 8-15/32" x 3-15/32"
- Cutting depth, left 45°/45°: 8-15/32" x 2-1/8"
- Cutting depth, right 45°/45°: 8-15/32" x 1-3/8"
- Special cutting depth: 4-23/32" x 3/4"
- Crown nested capacity: 6-5/8"
- Max bevel: 47°/47°
- Miter range: 50°/60°