This is the one we've all been waiting for - order yours today!
With unprecedented cutting capacity, a compact and lightweight design, remarkable dust collection capability, and a seemingly endless list of premium features, the Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw on the market today. It weighs only 47 lbs. and features a unique rail-forward design, allowing for easy transportation and operation right up against a wall. But don't let its small footprint fool you - it has the cutting capacity to effortlessly cut trim molding almost 4-3/4" tall and hardwoods more than 3" thick. The saw blade bevels 47° to either side and the rotary base turns 50° to the left and 60° to the right, while the convenient quick-release clamp, easy-to-read scales and a fine-inclination angle-adjustment feature make setting angles a breeze. A dual-laser marking system outlines the width of the kerf for precise cut placement. An included angle transfer device eliminates complex calculations by copying the angle directly from the wall to the saw - plus, it stows neatly in the base. Superior electronics, variable speed capability, meticulous dust collection; the impressive list of features goes on and on. Includes the saw, base and a high-quality 10" carbide blade.
See the Kapex in Action!
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From saw blades to clamps, see them all here.
- MMC electronics offer smooth start-up, safety brake, and overload protection.
- Variable speed pre-selection capability allow you to match the RPM requirements of any material you cut.
- Flexible and removable rubber dust hood deflects chips into directional dust port for 91% dust containment.
- Lightweight magnesium alloy base features deep ribbing for stability and strength.
- Designed to "drop" right into the perforated surface on all Festool MFT tables.
- FastFix blade changing system saves you time and money.
- Depth limiter makes it simple to cut accurate trenches.
- Ergonomic hand grip
- Cable holder keeps power cord out of the way
- Transport safety device allows you to secure the saw head in the lowered position.
- Designed for easy operation for left- or right-handed users
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 28" x 19-3/4" x 18-1/2"
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Power consumption: 1600 Watts
- Speed: 1400 - 3400 RPM
- Cutting depth, 90°/90°: 12" x 3-15/32"
- Cutting depth, Left/right 45°/90°: 8-15/32" x 3-15/32"
- Cutting depth, Left 45°/45°: 8-15/32" x 2-1/8"
- Cutting depth, Right 45°/45°: 8-15/32" x 1-3/8"
- Special cutting depth: 4-23/32" x 3/4"
- Crown nested capacity: 6-5/8"
- Max bevel: 47°/47°
- Miter range: 50°/60°
|Manufacturer Part Number||561287|
|Saw Blade Speed||1400 - 3400 RPM|
|Saw Blade Diameter||10"|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|