The Festool M0114 Boom Arm Set raises your dust hose and power cord up off the floor, eliminating tripping hazards, tangled hoses and unneeded wear and tear on your cords. Because the boom arm attaches to your CT 26 or CT 36 dust extractor (sold separately), your workstation will also be completely mobile. The boom arm stands 7' tall once assembled and pivots 140°, giving you excellent range of motion without having to pull the vacuum around by its hose. The cost-saving kit also includes the CT Handle for your dust extractor and a tool holder with dual V-notches to accepts sanders and other power tools.
- Compatible with CT 26 and CT 36 dust extractors only.
- This package saves you money versus purchasing the items separately.
- Stabilizer bars straddle the base of the CT Dust Extractor for secure and stable use.
- Constructed of durable steel tubing for a long service life.
- Includes a 5 ft electrical extension cord and a 50 mm x 5 ft Antistatic hose with female coupler, allowing a good working length off the end of the boom arm when coupled to the standard 27 mm x 3.5 m hose supplied with the CT Dust Extractor.
|Manufacturer Part Number||M0114|
- (1) Boom Arm
- (1) CT Handle
- (1) Boom Arm Tool Holder
- (1) 5' Electrical Extension Cord
- (1) 50mm x 5' Antistatic Hose with Female Coupler