Get more power and features in a lighter package that handles nearly any routing job! The Festool® OF 1400 EQ Router makes it possible with 1400-watts of power in a quiet, variable speed 11.7 amp motor, a compact, lightweight body with an ergonomic handle, and a 2-3/4" smooth plunge depth that adjusts 1/256" at a time. Take your routing to the next level with Festool's latest and greatest router!
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From router guides to optional collets, see them all here.
- Power consumption: 1400 watts/11.7 amps, 120v AC
- Drive shaft speed: 10,000 - 22,500 RPM
- Quick depth adjustment range: 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Fine depth adjustment range: 3/8" (10mm)
- Collet diameters: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 8mm
- Adjustment accuracy: 0.004"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs. (4.5kg)
- Double guide-column locking prevents height slippage
- Ratcheting shaft lock means you never have to take the wrench off the nut.
- Fast, single wrench bit changes
- A single knob locks both plunge posts for excellent stability and precision
- Electronic speed control
- Soft start motor
- Bushings click into place and release with a squeeze.
- Easy-access switch on the handle
- Dust collector port locks in place with one simple lever
- 2-3/4" plunge depth
- Three-year factory warranty
What's in the box?
- Dust extraction hood
- 1/4", 8mm and 1/2" collets
- Collet wrench
- (2) Steel guide rods for attaching Edge Guide (sold separately)
- Standard U.S. guide bushing adaptor (Porter Cable style)
- Plug-it 13' detachable power cord
- Includes New T-Loc Systainer
|Manufacturer Part Number||574342|
|Speed Range||10000 - 22500 RPM|