If you use your Festool Planex Drywall Sander to sand overhead for extended periods, you'll appreciate the improved ergonomics and relief that the Planex Drywall Sander Support Harness provides. Much like a hiker's backpack, it transfers the weight away from your arms, and into your hips for maximum efficiency and minimum fatigue. The included extension pole slips into the pouch that dangles from the hip strap. Comes neatly packed with a mounting pole and control handle in a Systainer Maxi.
NOTE: No International shipping available on Festool items. All items shown below can only be shipped within the Continental United States.
- The Sander Support Harness is designed for use with your Festool Planex LHS 225 EQ Drywall Sander (#43710, sold separately).
- Allows for comfortable, continous use.
- Reaches ceiling heights of nearly 8' when combined with extension.
- Support harness is adjustable for the height of the user (4.5' to 6'+).
- Symmetrical handle allows for one- or two-handed use.
- Attaches quickly and easily-no tools required.
|Manufacturer Part Number||496911|
(1) Festool Planex Drywall Sander Support Harness 496911
(1) Mounting Pole
(1) Control Handle
(1) Maxi Systainer Carrying Case