Festool's much anticipated Planex Drywall Sander is the dream sander of every drywaller. Lightweight, flexible, extendable, and virtually dust-free when combined with the CT36 AutoClean Dust Extractor (#44167, sold separately), it turns what was once a sweaty, dusty chore into a pleasant and pain-free process. No ladders, no stilts-everything you need to sand both walls and ceilings is there at your fingertips. Dial up the dust extraction, and the sander clings to the ceiling, allowing your arms to concentrate on sanding rather than lifting. Add the included extension for sanding up to 98" ceilings, or take it off for tighter areas like hallways. And as always, with Festool, it all fits into a compact Systainer storage case.
NOTE: No International shipping available on Festool items. All items shown below can only be shipped within the Continental United States.
A wide variety of accessories are available for the Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander (scroll down to see our selection). For ceilings up to 11-1/2' tall, add an additional Sander Extension (#44709, sold separately). And for the ultimate in comfort on large jobs with expansive ceilings, try the Festool Sander Support Harness (#45483, sold separately). The harness transfers all of the weight off of your back and shoulders to your hips, much like a hiker's backpack And of course, to take advantage of near total dust extraction, buy the CT36 AutoClean Dust Extractor (#44167, sold separately), specifically designed for the Planex LHS 225.
Festool Planex LHS 225 Sheetrock Sander:
- Modular design allows the Planex Sander to be lengthened or shortened, depending on the application (one extension included).
- Articulating sanding head stays flat to the wall, regardless of the angle of the handle.
- Two speeds for fast, efficient material removal.
- Superbly balanced-ergonomically designed for less fatigue.
- Controls mounted on the handle allow you to tailor the level of dust collection and sanding speed to the application.
- Variable suction, controlled on the handle, allow the Planex to support itself via suction, reducing fatigue.
- Economical abrasive costs lower the total cost of ownership.
- Robust, sealed 2-speed gear box ensures a long service life.
- Unique locking mechanism keeps the dust extraction hose from working loose.
- Sealed switches and dials are impervious to dust.
- Large switches and dials are conveniently mounted, all within reach while operating the sander.
- Removable brush around the sanding pad allows you to sand directly into corners without marring adjacent surfaces.
- Rubber non-slip handle for improved control and ergonomics.
- 3 year warranty.
- Perfect for sanding plasterboard and drywall, as well as for removing wallpaper and other residue.
- Famed Festool construction and engineering ensure years of reliable, quality service.
Best Used With:
|Manufacturer Part Number||571579|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|
(1) LHS 225 Planex Drywall Sander (571579)
(1) 9" Sanding Pad (495168)
(1) 9" P150 Grit Brilliant Abrasive Disc
(1) Extension Pole
(1) Control Unit
(1) Plug-It Cord
(1) MAXI Systainer