This is the ideal tool when you need to quickly shape, surface or strip a coating. High-torque gear reduction allows you to power through the most stubborn materials with ease. The lower RPM reduces heat build-up and abrasive clogging, a crucial benefit when stripping finishes and layers of paint. It is lightweight and ergonomic, with two handle options for mounting on either the left or right for improved leverage and comfort. The side handle and dust shroud function as a unit - simply rotate the handle and the dust brush revolves around the perimeter for targeted dust collection and optimum visibility. The entire unit can also be removed when extra clearance is needed. Pad changes are easy with the integral spindle lock. Includes dust extraction hood with removable brush, StickFix® (hook-and-loop) 4-1/2" sanding pad, (8) StickFix abrasive disks, extra side handle, wrench and T-Loc Systainer #2.
Festool offers a wide variety of accessories for this product. From abrasives to optional sanding pads, see them all here.
- High torque for rapid stock removal
- Lower speed prevents abrasives from clogging
- Electronic speed control for constant speed, even under load
- Vibration-Stop balancing reduces vibration for optimum comfort
- StickFix sanding pad allows you to quickly switch grits without wasting abrasives
- Integral spindle lock for quick sanding pad changes
- Sealed bearings for durability and a long life
- Rear dust port for obstruction-free dust collection
- Power consumption: 500 watts/4.2 amps 120v AC
- Rotary speed: 1,500 - 4,000 rpm.
- Pad diameter: 4-1/2" (115mm)
- Shaft thread: M14
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||570789|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|
- Festool RAS 115 E Rotary Sander
- Dust extraction hood with removable brush
- StickFix 4-1/2" sanding pad (115mm)
- 8 StickFix hook-and-loop abrasive disks
- Extra side handle
- T-Loc Systainer #2