- Tack cloths gently wipe away dust and fine particles. Use before applying the final finishing coat. Cloths are chemically treated to remain soft and prevent drying out. Each measures 18" x 36".
- Cheese cloth is ideal for straining particulates from varnish. Great all-purpose cloth for cleaning and wiping. Eight yards total.
- Grade 0000 extra fine steel wool has the longest continuous running fibers and is practically oil-free. Crumble resistant. Ideal for applying paste wax and cutting back coats of lacquer, french polishes and shellacs. Excellent liquid retention for evenly spreading strippers, solvents and cleaners. Long life - even on a lathe!
- 24-piece foam brush set includes six 1", twelve 2" and six 3" brushes.
- Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is ideal for exterior and interior woodworking. Stronger, safer and easier to clean up than polyurethane glues. Allows eight minutes of open time and has an application temperature as low as 47°F. One hour clamp time! Cleans up with water. Does not foam.
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- Shellac Production Affected by Shifting Climates Changing Finishing Trends
- How to Remove Shellac Coating on a Woodworking Project for Refinishing
- How to Replace Your Polishing Cloth with a Paper Bag in Wood Finishing
- Rockler Bench Cookie Cone Makes Finishing Both Sides of a Project Easy
- How to Do Easy Wood Finishing on Cabinet Doors with Home-Made Workpiece Supports
- What Are the Advantages of Clear Aerosol Spray Can Finishing Supplies
- Outdoor Woodworking Project Finishing Tips for Waterproofing and Protection Against Elements
- How Long Can You Wait Between Sanding, Shop Cleaning and Spray Finishing
- Painter’s Pyramids Finishing Turntable Makes Wood Finishing Easier Thanks Lazy Susan-style Design
- How to Use Sandpaper, Scrapers and Planes to Smooth Wood for Finishing
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Wood Finishing with Shellac and Beeswax
- Green Finishing Products: Oil- and Water-Based Finishes, Shellac, Beeswax and More
- Does Going Green with Woodworking Finishing Products Actually Matter?
- What Is the Difference Between Automotive and Furniture Lacquer in Finishing Products
- Finishing Woodworking Projects by Dipping Them in Danish Oil or Other Finish
- Removing White Water Marks When Refinishing Shellac Wood Finish
- Style-Line's Soft-Sanders Polyethylene Sanding Blocks for Curved Surface Finishing
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Protect Your Workbench Tables During Wood Finishing with Pink Rosin
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- Affordable HVLP Spray Finishing?
- More on Finishing Cherry
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Use the Sure-Hook Tool-Less Cabinet Door Hanger for Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets Easily and More
- Rub-out Finishing Demo Tomorrow
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- Using Wood Stain and Dye Finishing Products to Add Coloration to Furniture
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
- (12) Tack cloths
- (2) Cheese cloths
- (1) Liberon #0000 steel wool (1/2 lb. roll)
- 24-piece assorted foam brush set
- (1) 4 oz. Titebond™ III Ultimate Wood Glue