- Tack cloths gently wipe away dust and fine particles. Use before applying the final finishing coat. Cloths are chemically treated to remain soft and prevent drying out. Each measures 18" x 36".
- Cheese cloth is ideal for straining particulates from varnish. Great all-purpose cloth for cleaning and wiping. Eight yards total.
- Grade 0000 extra fine steel wool has the longest continuous running fibers and is practically oil-free. Crumble resistant. Ideal for applying paste wax and cutting back coats of lacquer, french polishes and shellacs. Excellent liquid retention for evenly spreading strippers, solvents and cleaners. Long life - even on a lathe!
- 24-piece foam brush set includes six 1", twelve 2" and six 3" brushes.
- Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is ideal for exterior and interior woodworking. Stronger, safer and easier to clean up than polyurethane glues. Allows eight minutes of open time and has an application temperature as low as 47°F. One hour clamp time! Cleans up with water. Does not foam.
- (12) Tack cloths
- (2) Cheese cloths
- (1) Liberon #0000 steel wool (1/2 lb. roll)
- 24-piece assorted foam brush set
- (1) 4 oz. Titebond™ III Ultimate Wood Glue