These micro carving gouges are ideal for fine detail work, and feature curved cutting edges for carving hollows, rounds and sweeping curves. They are available in a range of widths and sweeps. Lower sweep #s are flatter, while higher #s are more U-shaped. All are unhandled carving tools, and fit the Flexcut® SK100 Quick Connect Handle (20219, sold separately). As with all Flexcut carving tools, they are pre-sharpened and pre-honed to a razor edge. Made in USA.
- Unhandled carving tools let you save space and money by using the same handle with a wide variety of interchangeable carving blades.
- Use with the Flexcut® SK100 ABS Handle for Interchangeable Carving Tools (20219, sold separately).
- With the appropriate adapter, Flexcut's interchangeable carving tools can also be used with a reciprocating power carver.
- Blades are pre-sharpened and pre-honed so they're ready to use right out of the box.
- Made in the USA.
- For sets of interchangeable blades with handles, see (60336, 60345 and 26118).