These spoon gouges from Flexcut feature a shank that's curved at the end, much like a deep soup spoon. The curved shank lets you reach the bottoms of recesses and other hard-to-access areas. A good application, for example, would be hollowing out the bottom of a ladle. All are unhandled carving tools, and fit the Flexcut® SK100 Quick Connect Handle (20219, sold separately). Made in USA.
- Unhandled carving tools let you save space and money by using the same handle with a wide variety of interchangeable carving blades.
- Use with the Flexcut® SK100 ABS Handle for Interchangeable Carving Tools (20219, sold separately).
- With the appropriate adapter, Flexcut's interchangeable carving tools can also be used with a reciprocating power carver.
- Blades are pre-sharpened and pre-honed so they're ready to use right out of the box.
- Made in the USA.
- For sets of interchangeable blades with handles, see (60336, 60345 and 26118).