With the cutting edge skewed at an angle relative to the sides of the blade, this carving chisel can be used to reach into corners and other tight spaces. It also excels at creating lines, and when used to clean up flat surfaces, carves with less resistance due to the shearing action of the blade. The blade is beveled on both sides. This is an unhandled carving tool, and fits the Flexcut® SK100 Quick Connect Handle (20219, sold separately). Made in USA.
- Unhandled carving tools let you save space and money by using the same handle with a wide variety of interchangeable carving blades.
- Use with the Flexcut® SK100 ABS Handle for Interchangeable Carving Tools (20219, sold separately).
- With the appropriate adapter, Flexcut's interchangeable carving tools can also be used with a reciprocating power carver.
- Blades are pre-sharpened and pre-honed so they're ready to use right out of the box.
- Made in the USA.
- For sets of interchangeable blades with handles, see (60336, 60345 and 26118).