This deep thumbnail gouge is formed with a parabolic curve. The tool can be rolled 90° in either direction while cutting, changing the shape of the profile from a deeply curved #11 to a relatively flat #3 in one continuous cut. The thumbnail grind keeps the corners from digging into the wood as the tool is rolled up. Ideal for creating hollows, rounds and sweeping curves. This is an unhandled carving tool, and fits the Flexcut® SK100 Quick Connect Handle (20219, sold separately). Made in USA.
- Unhandled carving tools let you save space and money by using the same handle with a wide variety of interchangeable carving blades.
- Use with the Flexcut® SK100 ABS Handle for Interchangeable Carving Tools (20219, sold separately).
- With the appropriate adapter, Flexcut's interchangeable carving tools can also be used with a reciprocating power carver.
- Blades are pre-sharpened and pre-honed so they're ready to use right out of the box.
- Made in the USA.
- For sets of interchangeable blades with handles, see (60336, 60345 and 26118).