- Paintable sensor snaps into a �-inch hole in drywall or wood
- Works with your home automation controller to maintain the perfect temperature
- Save on your electric bill by only heating/cooling occupied rooms
- Manufacturer: Automated Environmental Systems
The unit sends ambient temperature readings to any home control interface with analog inputs, including the Stargate, TimeCommander Plus, HomeVision and LynX-10 systems. Use it for programming highly reliable, conditional macros that always maintain the perfect temperature. For example, if the sensor detects a temperature above a pre-determined level, your controller can close the motorized drapes, turn a ceiling fan on, or, if need be, crank-up the air. If your home is equipped with electronic duct dampers and motion sensors, you can even direct the air conditioner to only cool the rooms that are occupied.
Operation is simple. Just connect a regulated power supply voltage between +5-30VDC to the screw-down terminals in the rear. Once powered, the unit produces a linearly scaled analog signal proportional to temperature. That signal can be sent across more than 1,000 feet of cable to the analog input of a compatible controller. For optimum results, use 2-conductor, shielded cable (#84801), home run between each sensor and the controller.
- Flush-Mount Temperature Sensor
|Manufacturer Part Number||1527|