Specially designed blades for chop saws, sliding compound miter saws, and radial arm saws. High angle alternate bevel (HiATB) tooth design and negative hook angle make this blade ideal for sliding compound miter saws and radial arm saws.
- Heavier than normal steel plate maintains maximum stability.
- Made with double-hard C-4 Submicron Carbide for up to 300% longer life.
- Negative face hook adds to optimum rigidity.
- Each blade is hand-straightened to a runout of .001/.002 for maximum cut quality.
- Four ATB teeth and one FT tooth arrangement provides steady, clean cuts with no bottom splintering.
- 26317 - 8" Blade, 3/32" Kerf, 60 Tooth, 5/8" Arbor
- 20018 - 10" Blade, 7/64" Kerf, 80 Tooth, 5/8" Arbor
- 29628 - 12" Blade, 1/8" Kerf, 80 Tooth, 1" Arbor