IR sensor, IR emitters and 9-12VDC power supply required (sold seperately).
- Connect up to 15 infrared repeaters
- Amplified input allows long wire runs
- LED flashers confirm proper installation
- Can be integrated with system power supply for larger audio/video systems
- Modular components can be used to create single or multiple listening zones
- Manufacturer: Buffalo Electronics
You can configure the Infrared Connecting Block using multiple options, depending on the size and scope of your audio/video system. If multiple connecting blocks will be used, the system allows for two different expansion options: one for situations where only additional flashers are required, and another for scenarios where you might need additional flashers and repeaters. You can link up to 15 infrared repeaters to the Connecting Block.
The Infrared Connecting Block also features LED flashers, making installation a snap. If the system is installed correctly, the LED flashers will light up when IR signals are sensed. The Infrared Connecting Block features four voltage-regulated flasher output jacks, allowing each Connecting Block to control up to four audio/video devices. To ensure proper installation, the unit must be installed near the audio/video equipment and near a 115-VAC outlet.
Cat. 5 cable is recommended for conections.
- One Four Emitter Infrared Connecting Block
|Manufacturer Part Number||8191|